Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WOW WOW WOW WOW

konnichiwa and hello to all my fellow readers. welcome again all of you to my not-so-happening blog. well to be honest im not really in the mood to write anything, but as to fulfill my promise to some of you guys, i'll push myself to write although it KILLS me. okay maybe i was laying a lil bit too much, but for the sake of literature, why the heck not??




to kick off tonight edition, i wanna tell to everyone who is reading this blog, nope scratch that. everyone in the WORLD.


my dad just got himself a iPhone 4.


WHATTA FOCK??!!! i just heard the funniest thing since hitler was killed, shit my dad had done it again, he had cross the uncrossed line that is to be cool. HE IS LMFAOLS COOL YA'LL!!!. for some of you guys, maybe thinking, so what? my dad got iphone 4 too, wait2, there's a screamer, or should i say screamers. haha he got a new fb account, and trying as hard as he can too keep up with the trend ya knowww!!. so there was i, stranded alone with my old phone, waiting to be decease. why oh why this world has been so cruel to me, is it 'cuz there's too much blood on my hand?*sorry took some lame lines from a movie*




okay now, done with my dad being super duper cool, now lets talk generality. hmm, the test i'd done today was as hard as fcuk. can't barely breathe when seeing the question, and the lecturer even told us to keep aside our handphone. HOW THE HELL I'M GOING TO GOOGLE MY ANSWERS PUAN? but that's it, the past is the past so might as well live with it.oh by the way, for other law students, don't refer to WIKIPEDIA 'cuz there's a lot of bullshit in there, guarantee you guys on that, yo'll gonna fail your assignment for real.




*LMFAOLS stands for laughing.my.fat.ass.out.like.shit, and i don't google my answers when i'm doing my test, its against my principles. 




that's all fer tonight people. kindly leave any comments fer me to improve my writings as i maybe not perfect but i'm trying to be the best for me, and of course with the support of you guys. haha. any chicks reading do drop your number. hehehe nights!!!

1 comment:

  1. 'any chicks reading do drop your number'
    soryyy, imma HOT CHICK ya! ;D Haha... jk.
    enjoy reading your blog izzul!
    keep updating :)
    *Okay why the hell im being niceeeee to you? F.

    ReplyDelete