Saturday, September 25, 2010

they way we roll? NO, the way I roll

suits the title well, haha i'm gonna brush up my writing skills by making up this blog. so a little bit excited and of course a little bit shy and mostly a lil bit SCARED coz obviously when my sisters know i'm writing a blog, they sure gonna put thousands of DELICIOUS sarcasms into my face. SERVES YOU RIGHT SMARTY PANTS.


the name is YOU AIN'T COOL, written in capital letter. for people that is kinda fast in catching up sarcasms and mocks, they'll sure know what that mean. hahaha, for those who aren't, its very simple my dear friends, i'm telling you from the bottom of my heart that YOU AIN'T COOL. no one does okay?


uhhh, can't write too many on my first post though, gotta save up for the next post, so, till next time faithful blog readers. XOXO


*damn its soo damn cool to imitate gossip girls*

No comments:

Post a Comment